Superintendent Terry Walker delivered the State of the Irvine Unified School District in a new video, which can be viewed by clicking here.
State of the District topics include:
- An overview of IUSD’s vision to prepare students for 21st century college and careers.
- District funding realities, as one of the lowest funded school districts in California, and how IUSD is maximizing investments to best serve our students.
- New State Standards and IUSD’s instructional strategies.
- How the District is using technology to enhance and empower students and teachers.
- IUSD’s facilities, which are designed to foster flexibility, innovation and collaboration.
- Important District’s partnerships with parents, students and the community, which are critical components of IUSD’s success.
Thank you for taking the time to watch this important video and for your continued investments, engagement, partnership and support of IUSD.